UPDATED NOTICE RE: LIMITED CLERKS OFFICE HOURS
Effective May 13-29, 2020, the Merced Superior Court Clerk’s Office Hours are updated as noted below. Telephone hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Administration – 627 West 21st Street, Merced, CA 95340
• Office will remain closed with the exception of deliveries
Human Resources – 627 West 21st Street, Merced, CA 95340
• Office will remain closed (Documents may be deposited in court drop boxes)
Merced Traffic Division – 720 West 20th Street, Merced, CA 95340
• Clerk’s Office will remain closed
• Online payments can be made on the Court’s website at www.mercedcourt.org
Merced Criminal Division – 2260 “N” Street, Merced, CA 95340
• Clerk’s Office will remain closed, except for essential criminal filings
Civil/Probate and Juvenile Dependency Divisions – 627 West 21st Street, Merced, CA 95340
• Clerk’s Office will remain open from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm to address essential functions only (restraining orders, ex parte matters, emergency petitions, etc.)
Juvenile Delinquency – 2840 West Sandy Mush Road, Merced, CA 95341
• Clerk’s Office will remain closed, except for essential electronic filings
Family Law Division – 2260 “N” Street, Merced, CA 95340
• Window has been temporarily relocated to the Criminal Clerk’s Office on the first floor of the 2260 “N” Street courthouse
• Clerks’ Office will remain open from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm for essential functions re: domestic violence restraining orders and emergency ex parts matters only
Family Court Mediations
• Mediations will be conducted remote until further notice
• Offices will remain closed for all locations
• Online payments can be made on the Court’s website at www.mercedcourt.org or by calling (209) 725-4220 for assistance
Los Banos Division – 1159 “G” Street, Los Banos, CA 93635
• Clerk’s Office interior counters will be closed to the public. Walk-up windows will be open from 8:00 am — 12:00 pm for essential matters only (restraining orders, emergency petitions and emergency ex parts matters).
• Online payments can be made on the Court’s website at www.mercedcourt.org or via the drop-box located in the parking lot
Self Help Center – Remote Services Available
• Center is closed for walk-in services
• Service is available via telephone Mon-Fri: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm at (209) 725-4168
• Telephone appointments are available Mon-Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
• Email assistance is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Drop-boxes – Payments and court documents may be deposited before 4:00 pm at the following locations:
• Merced courthouse, near the set of double doors on the southwest corner of 627 West 21st Street
• Merced courthouse, outside the front doors at 2260 “N” Street
• Merced Traffic, outside the front doors at 720 West 20th Street
• Los Banos, 1159 “G” Street, in the parking lot
Mandatory Electronic Filing
• Local Rule of Court 2E mandates e-filing for limited, unlimited, and complex civil actions and in non-DCSS family law and probate matters. Parties that are exempt from e-filing are encouraged to utilize this service at http://www.odysseyefileca.com/.
Additional information is available on the Merced Superior Court web site at www.mercedcourt.org
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.