Due to concerns over the Coronavirus and based on recommendations from state and local health officials, effective Tuesday, March 17, the following will be implemented:
- All of the department’s offices (Anaheim, Laguna Hills, County Service Center, Old County Courthouse in Santa Ana, Westminster and Archives) will be closed.
- All Marriage Services (licenses and ceremonies) will be suspended until further notice.
- All over-the-counter Document Recording Services are suspended until further notice. All recordings may be submitted electronically or via mail.
- Attorney service document recording drop-offs and pick-ups are suspended until further notice.
- All professional registrations (process server, photocopier, legal document assistant and unlawful detainer assistant registrations) are suspended until further notice.
The services listed below can be easily requested online or by mail. No over-the-counter service will be available until further notice.
1. Vital Records: Birth, Death and Marriage
2. Fictitious Business Name Statements
3. Official Record Copies
4. Notary Public Registrations
6. Environmental Impact Reports
If you have any questions, you can reach us at (714) 834-2500.
View the full notice here.