The Superior Court of Napa County continues to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 coronavirus situation. To limit the spread of the virus, the court will be:
Closed to the public at all locations beginning Wednesday, March 18, through Friday April 10, 2020.
- Minimal operations will be maintained to support in-custody arraignments, emergency matters, and certain family and juvenile matters.
- Any court calendars will be heard in the Criminal Court Building
- The Historic Courthouse and Juvenile Courthouses are currently closed
- Limited self-help service will be available by phone from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. daily at 707-299-1137
- A drop box for emergency matters will be available at the Criminal Court Building (1111 Third Street), when you enter the courthouse, it will be to the right. (Routine matters will not be processed until normal court operations resume.)
- If you have been called for Jury Service, please check your status here or call 707-299-1150 for more information
- Continue to check this website for the latest information
For Attorneys – Court Closure Information
View the full notice here.