The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors has closed County facilities to the public in response to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) and National and State Declarations of Emergency.
As such, all Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk facilities will be closed to the public effective Monday, March 16th, 2020.
1. For Document Recording, we will continue to process documents submitted electronically through SECURE and the mail.
- If you have courier work pending with us for recording or business filing they will be returned to you through the mail.
2. Other services that are available through the mail and online:
- Document Recording (SEURE customers only)
- Birth Death and Marriage Copies
- Business Filing & Registration
- Real Estate Records
Please be patient and expect delays in processing times. If you have any questions, please contact our Call Center at 800.201.8999 or visit www.LAVote.net.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.