The Family Law Division of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County will implement the following changes to courtroom operations:
Effective February 16, 2021:
- Judge Colin Leis is reassigned from Department 41 at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse, located at 111 N. Hill St., Los Angeles, to the Civil Division.
- Matters assigned to Department 41 will be reassigned by order of the Supervising Judge of the Family Law Division.
Effective February 22, 2021:
- Judge Gary D. Roberts is reassigned from Department 87 at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse to Department Y of the Van Nuys Courthouse, located at 6230 Sylmar Ave., Van Nuys. Department Y will operate as a settlement department.
- Judge Amy M. Pellman is reassigned to Department 87 at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse.
- All matters currently calendared in Department 87 shall remain scheduled on the dates and times previously set and are assigned for all purposes to Judge Pellman as of February 22, unless otherwise notified.
Effective March 15, 2021:
- Judge Joshua D. Wayser is reassigned from Department 60 at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse to Department E at the Santa Monica Courthouse, located at 1725 Main St., Santa Monica. All matters previously assigned to Judge Wayser in Department 60 remain assigned to him in Department E.
Effective April 5, 2021:
- Judge Bruce G. Iwasaki is reassigned from Department 46 at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse to Department 23 at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse. All matters previously assigned to Judge Iwasaki in Department 46 remain assigned to him in Department 23.
Counsel and parties are instructed to identify the assigned judicial officer and department on the first page of all documents filed with the clerk, beneath the case number.
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.